Sunday, November 7, 2010

Drafts

The revisions that were done in class I felt that it was helpful. When my paper was looked at by a peer from class, I soon found out the mistakes I had made and what I needed to do to fix them. When I my paper on “Just Be Nice” I realized that I had to do the paper all over again because It was more of a summary then an analysis. On the other paper “A President Like My Father” the error I mad with that paper was that I wrote the paper coming from my opinion on how I felt about Barack Obama. I think that the drafting process is making a difference in my writing because I can see the mistakes I have made and fixed them.
     The comments that I receive from the revisions and drafting process is helpful because I see what my peer thinks is wrong, and I see what my teacher see’s I wrong after I fix my paper based on the comments that my peer made. Overall the instructor’s comments are clear enough for me to understand, so I can transform my paper into a better more academic paper with the right punctuation and words. The only issues I have with the revision process, is that once we fix our papers based on our peers thoughts, and sometimes I wonder if  what they see is wrong, is it truly wrong? With our teachers input after our peers opinions, I feel confident that my paper is error free.

No comments:

Post a Comment