Friday, September 24, 2010

Wright State University

     I choose to attend Wright State University because of the location, excellence and upkeep. When I decided to go to college I had to figure out if I wanted to leave the state or stay close to home. When I decided that I didn't want to be no more then two hours away from my home, that's when I had to go and look at a variety of different colleges within an two hour distance. When I finally heard about Wright State, and that the college of business was pretty outstanding it was then when I chose to take a tour of the university. When I pulled up I was almost sold on coming to this college, and as the tour started and ended, I knew that this was indeed the college for me.

     As I revised the tour and  the information with my mom, I thought about how outstanding the college of business was, and that it is one of the best 301 business schools in the U.S. for MBA(Masters in Business Management) program. They had told me that they did internships and most people do internships while they are in college and there after. The faculty and the staff made sure that I was informed of every detail that made there college of business worth going too. They told me about the history behind Raj Soin College of business and facts not only about jobs, but people that have succeeded and got to where they are today.

     What put the icing on the cake was how well built the school was. I thought the school was very pleasant and at ease. The appearance of the building can alter one's feeling or opinion about it, but it indeed didn't alter mines. Looking at the school, made me feel that I could potentially call it my second home. Overall, the school looked amusing and i felt content about it and about going there, so i made my decision. Now I ask you,Would you choose Wright State University?

No comments:

Post a Comment